Pages

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Cashback Sites

One of my ultimate top tips is, when you are shopping online, always investigate whether it is worth your while going through a cashback site. Basically, all you do is register with one of these sites, find the page of merchant you wish to shop at and use that page to click through. If you order anything, the sale 'tracks' and you will get a percentage of cashback - how much will depend on the sites and how much you spend.  My favourite sites are Top Cashback and Quidco but others are available.


For more detailed information, please visit my Savvy Chic, Canny Style website where I have researched how it all works, which sites are my favourite and things to look out for to ensure you're getting the best value for money.

No comments:

Post a Comment